For home use, Amsec Star tube floor safes offer 24/7 access to your jewelry or cash without having to go to the safety deposit box at the bank. If you want to go out for the evening and that favorite piece of jewelry is in the safety deposit box down at the bank, you have to forego wearing it. It's another story if it's in your safe at home.
And if someone breaks in while you're away, your jewelry is safely tucked into the safe and hidden below the dust cover, under a rug or other camouflage. A burglar wants to get in and out quickly, so they take what they can see and grab easily. If they're going to have to search, they will probably miss it.
If properly installed in concrete, Amsec "C" rate floor safes will not be affected by fire. And with the water-resistant dust cover, you get protection from water as well.
|C3||8.75" diameter x 9" d||40 lbs.|
|C5||8.75" diameter x 13.5" d||46 lbs.|
|C7||8.75" diameter x 19" d||55 lbs.|
|CD7||8.75" diameter x 19" d||66 lbs.|
- External Dimensions: 8-3/4" Diameter x 13.5" Deep
- Internal Dimensions: 8-1/4" Diameter x 10" Deep
- Cubic Inch Storage: 510
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up
- The door has a 7-1/4-inch clear opening and is 1-3/4-inch solid steel
- Door is securely locked by three bolts, each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt
- The body is a heavy "B" rate construction.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers when walked or driven on.
|Long gun capacity||No|